We make every effort to provide you with the finest care, skill, and time required for the appropriate treatment. We participate with many different insurance plans, and will gladly work with you to maximize your insurance benefits. Understanding your insurance benefits can be very challenging, and each plan differs in its covered services, deductibles, co-payments, and policy exclusions. Our experienced front desk team can help to make your plan’s terms clear. It is important for you to become familiar with your insurance plan. At all times, you can be confident that we will always provide you with our best services without regard to the limitations imposed by your insurance coverage.
As a courtesy to our valued patients, we will:
- File your insurance claim electronically on the day of your visit, and request payment of your benefit directly to our office.
- Research your dental insurance plan prior to your visit, and advise you of benefits available to you.
- Coordinate benefits available when you have more than one dental insurance plan.
- Attach all supporting documentation to your claim, such as narratives and appropriate radiographs.
- Pre-authorize large treatment plans to determine exact insurance benefits.
- Follow the American Dental Association guidelines for coding and filing insurance claims.
As the insurance policy holder, you must:
- Understand that although we participate with your insurance plan, you own the policy and we have no leverage to obtain payments or benefits from your insurance carrier. You are responsible for all fees associated with your treatment regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Realize that dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services, use restricted fee schedules, and exclude some procedures based on prior conditions or waiting periods.
- Pay all fees not covered by your insurance, and all estimated co-pays at the time of service.
- Pay any fees your insurance company does not pay our office within 75 days.
- Keep our office informed of any changes to your insurance coverage or employment.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact our knowledgeable staff at 410-654-9696, or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This web site is provided for information and education purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site and Dr. Rosenfeld take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites.