At New Town Dental, we continually strive to provide you with the finest care, skill and time required to complete your treatment. We believe in fully discussing your care and associated fees before beginning any treatment. We realize that every patient’s financial situation is different, and we have worked hard to provide a variety of payment options to allow you to receive the dental care that you deserve.
To maintain efficient practice operations, and to prevent any misunderstandings, we ask that you review and adhere to the following financial arrangements.
- Payment for dental services provided is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. For our patients with dental insurance, this means that your deductible and copay is due at this time. We will work with you to maximize your insurance benefits, however, you are fully responsible for all fees associated with your treatment regardless of our insurance coverage. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- When a balance is due on your account, you will receive a monthly statement. After 45 days, any unpaid account balance will be assessed the larger of a $3 fee or 1.5% of the balance per month. After 90 days, any unpaid accounts will be referred to our professional collection agency. If collection services are required due to non-payment, all collections and attorney fees will be applied to your outstanding balance.
- Please contact our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance company’s payment within four to six weeks following your treatment. Any remaining balance after your insurance company has paid is your responsibility, and prompt remittance is appreciated.
Discounts and Financing Plans
- 5% pre-payment discount: On treatment costs greater than $1500, we offer a pre-payment 5% discount when paid by cash or check.
- Major Service payment option: For major work such as crowns, bridges, or dentures, you may divide your payment over the number of visits it takes to complete the treatment.
- Payment Plans: You may make regular monthly payments toward future treatment, and have the treatment completed after the payments are received. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide monthly payment plans after treatment is completed.
- CareCredit Healthcare Financing: For treatment over $1000, we offer Care Credit Healthcare Financing, which allows you the flexibility of applying for several convenient financing plans. Upon completing a short credit application and approval by CareCredit, you may select 3, 6, or 12 months of interest free financing, or 18-60 month plans ranging from 1.9-7.9% depending on credit score. More information may be found at: .
Disclaimer: This web site is provided for information and education purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site and Dr. Rosenfeld take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites.